Profil von 珊瑚用笑脸把自己藏起来FotosBlogListenMehr Extras Hilfe

Blog


    27 Januar

    Albena&Maxim的采访,转自年华

    太喜欢这一对了……虽然他们这次欧锦赛失利……哀叹……要是时间就停在去年的卡尔加里该多好……

    不管怎么样,希望这一对在退役之后,赛场之外的生活中永远幸福,美满!

    The Bulgarian eternal pop-star Lili Ivanova (I suppose Russians know her) is going to make a video with them. They looked quite shy and didn't want to tell very much about this project. (保加利亚的一个明星去拍摄他们并做了访问,他们看上去非常害羞 并且不是太想告之太多关于这个项目)

    Reporter: You are the most courted couple eveywhere they go. Who leads on the ice and at home?
    问: 你们是最受欢迎的一对不管走到哪儿. 在冰场上和家里谁领导谁?

    Albenka: Maybe Max leads more on the ice 在冰场上听MAXIM的多一点
    Maxim: But Albenka rules at home 在家听ALBENA的

    R: Do you quarrel a lot?
    问:你们平时吵架多吗?

    A: Well, we are together 24 hours a day. Sometimes we quarrel about some figures and elements on the ice. 我们一天24小时都在一起. 有时我们会为滑冰的基础和动作争论
    M: Yes, but at home things are calmer and more quiet. 是的,但是在家事情都是平静的而且更安静


    R: Max, What do you like in Albena like a woman?
    问: MAXIM, 你喜欢ALBENA什么?

    M: She is a beautiful chick (i do not know how to translate this term from Bulgarian - he meant мацка). Sometimes she just overdoes with her responsibility and seriousness.她是一个非常漂亮的小鸡(不知道这里怎么翻译 不好意思)  有时她过于严肃


    R: And you Albena?
    问: 你呢 ALBENA?

    A: He is quite attractive and has a wonderful sense of humor. I like that he is an optimist.
    他是一个非常有魅力非常有幽默感的人. 我喜欢他是一个乐观主义者


    R: How many years are you together?
    问:你们在一起多少年了?

    M: On the ice for exactly 9 years. But in life... i do not know...冰场上我们在一起已经9年了 但生活中我不知道
    A: Maybe 5 - there is no exact beginning... it just happened. 也许5年了把,没有确切的开始时间,反正就是发生了(指恋爱)


    R: And who took the initiative? Who made the first step?
    问: 那么谁主动的? 谁迈出了第一补?

    M: Maybe it was me - Albna worries too much. 是我把, ALBENA总是担心的太多


    R: So you gave her your hand and she took it with pleasure?
    问:所以是你向她伸出了手 然后她高兴的接受了?
    M: Yes. 是的


    R: What are your aims right now?
    问:你们现在有什么打算?

    M: I constantly say to journalist "We want to have some rest!" In the future we want to make something in Bulgaria. We are going to continue our work with our ice-club. We are tired of judgeS, trainings and competition. 我们经常对记者说"我们现在想休息一段时间"将来我们想为保加利亚做点什么. 我们会继续我们在俱乐部的工作. 我们对裁判 训练和比赛感到疲惫了


    R: What are your other hobbies than skating?
    问:除了滑冰 你们还有哪些爱好?

    A: Max draws very beautifully. I am interested in fashion MAXIM画画得非常好 我对时尚比较赶兴趣
    M: We are interestedin art and history. Albena draws beautifully as well. And i prefer cars. 我们都对艺术和历史感兴趣.ALBENA画画也非常好 我对车更感兴趣.


    R: How do you manage to be together non-stop?
    :问:你们平时也是寸步不离的吗?

    A: We are used to it - and we feel fine like that. But sometimes we have to split.我们已经习惯这样了,而且感觉很好. 但是有时我们也不得不分开.
    M: Sometimes I go to my friends and she goes to her girlfriends. 有时我和我的朋友出去而她也和她的朋友出去.


    R: Do people in the streets recognize you when you are alone?
    问:当你们单独在街上时人们会认出你们吗?

    M: We just go like linked together (in Bulgarian "Ходим като вързани"). 我们就像连接在一起的
    A: People recognize me more.人们更多的会认出我.
    M: Yes, but this year I decided to be the same on the ise and in life so people recognize me more now. I can remember when me and my friend went to a Striptease Bar in Syberia. One of the girls recognized me and went down to me to want an autograph. 是的,但是今年我就决定成向她看齐, 因此现在很多人也会认出我了. 我还记得当我和我的朋友到SYBERIA一个脱衣舞酒吧时,一个女孩认出了 还走过来要我签名.


    R: And where was the autograph?

    问:签名签在哪里?

    M: O-o-o-n the bill.签…签…签在了钱上
    A: Oh, you started stammering! Are you sure it was on the bill?OH,你开始口吃了! 呵呵. 你确定是签在钱上了吗? OH
    M: Well, you can believe what you like! If a girl wants me to give her an autograph on her back or her tits - i will do it. I can even leave her fingerprints if this will please her. I am a normal man after all! WELL, 随你怎么想好了. 如果一个女孩想我签名签在她的背上或胸上 我也会做的. 我甚至会留下手印,如果那能使她高兴. 我是个正常的男人!
    A: Sometimes people want us to give autographs on their jackets.有时人们想我们签名签在他们的上衣上.


    R: Are you worried that he goes to striptease bars?
    问:他去脱衣酒吧你担心吗?
    A: Not at all - why not? 没关系,为什么要担心
    M: She likes it too! 她也喜欢


    R: And who is more jealous of you?
    你们中 谁嫉妒心强

    M: In the beginning Albenka was more jealous. I can see that some boys and men are watching her but i can trust her - even more than I trust myself. 开始的时候,ALBENA嫉妒心更强一点. 我能看到有些男人男孩正看着她但是我相信她而且我更相信我自己的(实力)
    A: Max likes parties more than me. But for now there are no offshoots (In Bulgarian "издънки"). And I hope there are not going to be such! I prefer to trust him. MAXIM比我更喜欢参加派对. 但现在没有什么了. 我宁愿相信他.(这里翻译的不好请间量)
    M: Well, if she knew that I had offshoot - she just would have hang me up and killed me! 如果她知道我有什么,她会把我吊起来然后杀了我,哈哈


    R: Is there something that can tempt you?问: 现在有什么你感兴趣的

    M: One Audi S4 (is there a car like that? I couldn't hear exactly - they were in a nightclub). 一辆AUDI S4
    A: Maybe there is such a thing but i cannot think of one in the moment. 也许有什么但此刻我想不出
    M: I cannot be tempted by another woman because I have never met a more cute girl than Albenka...
    我不可能对另一个女人赶兴趣,因为我从没遇到过比ALBENA更可爱的女孩了.


    R: And how about sex? Who leads there?问: 你们的性怎么样? 谁占主导地位

    M: Albenka is quite shy. ALBENA 十分害羞
    A: I refuse to speak - ask Maxim 我拒绝回答这个问题---问MAXIM
    M: Why should you be ashamed? Maybe I am mmore initiative but Albenka is more active. And are not quiet. 为什么你觉得羞愧呢? 也许我更主动但是ALBENA跟积极,而且不是很安静.
    A: Oh, Max! My mom is going to watch this interview! OH,MAXIKM.我妈妈正在看这个采访呢
    M: But she has probably heard us already! 那么她可能已经听到这个了 哈哈


    R: Well, I just cannot imagine you having sex quietly. 问: 我不能想象你们安静的作爱

    M: We are just noisy
    我们是吵闹的